Payroll Services – Franchises
We offer franchised businesses a bespoke and unique payroll service. Our payroll team is always dedicated to assist you and have in depth experience of dealing with franchised businesses as we have been providing franchisees with payroll services since 1984 and we process payrolls for over 140 franchised stores across the UK.
We offer a fully managed payroll service provides a simple and cost effective solution to your payroll administration requirements. Our services are tailor made and flexible, with no long term contracts.
- Payroll systems customised to fit the size and type of business you run
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly payroll
- Departmental payroll controls
- All reports emailed to clients for approval before BACS payments
- BACS payments to employees & HMRC
- Fully managed Pension Auto Enrolment service
- Flexibility on Holiday Pay and Other deductions
- Holiday Pay, Loans, Statutory Sickness, Maternity and Paternity reports
- Monthly, quarterly or annual PAYE and NIC liability payments
- Submission of FPS and EPS under HMRC RTI Regulations
- Dealing with HMRC and any third parties in regards to queries related to your payroll
- Ad hoc processing – Childcare vouchers, student loans and court orders.
- Full Employee/Employer Pensions Analysis
- Full Employee Additions/Deductions Report.
- Secure E-payslips for each individual employee
Furthermore, our e-payslips self service facility provides with e-payslip online and is available to your employees, through a secure website, once the payroll has been processed as well as other forms such as P45, P11Ds, P60 and Auto Enrolment pension letters. Please follow the link below for an overview of the system.
Our software is also linked with HMRC and any changes as tax codes are automatically downloaded each time the payroll is processed through our bespoke software and details of new employees such as NI numbers are automatically validated against HMRC’s records.
Key Benefits of our payroll service
- Fast and efficient payroll services
- Every change made to payroll regulations seamlessly applied
- Help and support when you need it
- Effortless payroll services for new staff and leavers
- No long term contracts
- Flexible Approach